Mozilla Firefox -- XEmacs Website Full-Text Search Engine And More
Creating a new bookmark using the Bookmark Manager is booaaaaring:
Use these attributes:
- Use “XEmacs Website Full-Text Search Engine” or similar
Then left-click on the new bookmark and edit its properties. Add the following attribute:
Now type “xemacs <term>” in the adressbar (reached via CTRL+L in firefox, as documented in http://www.texturizer.net/firefox/keyboard.html) to search the wiki for a term.
If you are bored by now, then just get AdrianAichnerFirefoxQuickSearches and import it into your Firefox with Bookmarks->Manage Bookmarks…->File->Import…
In case you wonder how I came up with this nifty tip, make sure not to ask AlexSchroeder!
erc-smiley-mode displays them to the right of timestamps in XEmacs, for (setq erc-insert-timestamp-function ‘erc-insert-timestamp-right)
Work In Progress
- Request for feedback on re-builder face colors
- Keeping XEmacs erc package in sync
- [[Syncing_XEmacs_scheme_package?]] with GNU Emacs scheme.el
- Getting crypt++.el to work with XEmacs
Random 1000-Word Substitutes
- First steps using ECB for my elisp
- my erc buffer formatting and font-locking
- trouble with erc-fill-mode
- exhibited during a chat about syntax table entries has been tracked down to the use of filladapt by Adrian. See erc-fill-trouble.png. Whitespace-mode is used here to for debugging purposes only.
Does lastest CVS http-emacs work for me under XEmacs 21.5 (beta17) “chayote” [Lucid] (i586-pc-win32, Mule) of Sun Apr 18 2004 on D5DC120J yet? Yes, it does!