Emacs Image Manipulation Package
This package allows interactive image manipulation from within Emacs. See the code Lisp:eimp.el.
It uses the mogrify utility from ImageMagick to do the actual transformations.
Switch the minor mode on programmatically with:
or toggle interactively with
M-x eimp-mode RET.
Switch the minor mode on for all image-mode buffers with:
(autoload 'eimp-mode "eimp" "Emacs Image Manipulation Package." t)
(add-hook 'image-mode-hook 'eimp-mode)
- Question: is it possible to save an eimp-edited image, and if so, how? - pft
- Answer: The eimp-edited image can be saved with C-xC-s.
- Question: I cannot save eimp-edited result. What was saved is the original image. - DoveYoung
- Non-answer: Well, it worked for me. I tried it again: I just resized and image in eimp, saved it, and then the on-disk image was also resized. I’m using GNU/Linux, could it be an operating system issue?
- Question: Is there a way to make eimp always use the original image for resizing, so the quality does not decrease with multiple scale operations? - ArneBab