Here are some libraries I wrote:
Libraries I maintain
Here are some libraries written by others but maintained by me:
Most of these can also be found on my github account: https://github.com/vapniks?tab=repositories
Here is a list of things that I would like to see at some point, but haven’t got around to doing yet (and might never do so). If anyone decides to implement one of these, or finds an already existing implementation please let me know (leave a message on this page).
- A currency conversion library - it should get it’s information from some reliable online source such as http://www.xe.com. It would also be good if there was some way to integrate it with the emacs calculator.
- A function to make it easy to format text in different colours/faces, e.g. (format+ “%y, %y, %y” ‘(“red” :foreground “red”) ‘(“blue” :background “blue”) ‘(“function” ‘font-lock-function-name-face))
- Fix ComintMode so that
‘comint-delete-output’ (C-c C-o) works for prompts other than just the last one.
‘orgstruct-mode’ working in comint buffers (see
- Stata support for org-babel.
- Add ido-completion option to
‘org-goto-interface’ variable for
‘org-goto’ function. Also allow selection of org file to navigate.
- Directory name caching for ido - like cdargs for bash, or FileNameCache but for directories (and with user chosen aliases).
- Some way of getting emacs to handle hooks more robustly. It’s really annoying when your config file won’t load fully because some function that you put on one of the built-in hooks is no longer valid, and you then have to do a load of debugging to track it down. Would be much nicer if emacs just skipped over the dodgy function, reported the error, and then continued.
- More c-level string matching functions, e.g. for finding longest common substring. This would be useful for building more powerful code analysis tools for example.