Hi, my name is Wang Chun Ye (王纯业). here is list of my packages
- Lisp:wcy-swbuff.el, use C-Tab to switch buffer, like MS-Win.
- Lisp:wcy-complete.el, similar to tempo.el, not as powerful as tempo, but much simpler, less than 40 lines.
- Lisp:wcy-desktop.el(WcyDesktop), a light weight but faster version of DeskTop
- Lisp:wcy-display-line-number.el. yes, another display line number mode. you can find setnu.el or others. I wrote it because I think this one is faster.
- Lisp:wcy-compose.el, this is library to support partially applying, function composition, or closure. here is an example.
(remove-if-not ($ string-match "ba") '("foo" "bar" "baz"))
;; get the string whose length is larger than 10
(remove-if-not (\. ($ (wlflip >) 10) length) '("hello" "very long string"))
- Lisp:wcy-recentf.el, open recent opened or saved files.
- I find I use this small function, wcy-backup-buffer() to explicitly backup a buffer with a time stamp as part of file name.
(write-region 1 (1+ (buffer-size))
(concat (file-name-sans-extension (buffer-file-name))
(message "buffer has no file associate.")))