Click on the heading to list all Gnus related pages. Gnus is the news and mail reader for Emacs.
Connecting to the Net
Organizing your mail and news
Indexing and searching for special mails
- GnusAlias – switch personalities from the MessageMode buffer
- GnusPers – switch “personalities” (from address, sig, etc.) while composing your message
- PostingStyles – changing your name, address, and more based on the current group (this is part of Gnus)
- GnusSpelling – switch to different dictionaries depending on the current group you’re in
Gnus and Security
- MimeTypesWithGnus – how to deal with MIME stuff in Gnus
- UnDoc – transform .doc files to plain text when opening them
- UnPdf – transform .pdf files to plain text when opening them
- UnXls – transform .xls files to plain text when opening them
- GnusAttachmentReminder – remind of possibly forgotten attachment
Your face in a header
New mail/news notification
TODO explain how to get it from git. Preferably without creating a new page.
- Check out Gnus merchandise on Cafe Press: http://www.cafeshops.com/ngen 50 % of the Proceeds benefit either the EFF or FSF! **This link seems to be broken.