Unterschiede zwischen Version 14 und Version 15
Zusammenfassung: Add synosaurus
Keine Unterschiede vorhanden.
In computing, a set of equivalence classes of strings can be considered a thesaurus and the members of each equivalence class are synonyms for each other. See WikiPedia:Thesaurus#Computing.
Generally, a thesaurus is typically used for words and phrases of a NaturalLanguage. For English, the best-known thesaurus is Roget’s Thesaurus. Thesauri have long been used by careful writers.
The following pages provide thesaurus or synonym features:
- Synonyms – Library synonyms.el. Search or browse for synonyms, including with regexps and Icicles completion. Substitute any thesaurus (in the accepted format), including one you create.
- Icicles – Complete a partial word to a word or phrase in a thesaurus. Uses synonyms.el.
- Library mthesaur.el – Search for synonyms.
- Library wordnet.el – Browse the Word-Net dictionary (currently broken)
- Wroget – Digital version of Roget’s Thesaurus
- Synosaurus – An extensible thesaurus with openthesaurus and wordnet backends. Supports lookup and substitution.
- Library thesaurus.el – Look up synonyms on BigHugeLabs.com, and maybe replace word-at-point. Animation example:
See also NaturalLanguageMode