Emacs has been part of my life for a few years now. It’s an integral part of my day-to-day life with my computer. I use Emacs for
- Read emails and RSS feeds using CategoryGnus
- Practice GTD using OrgMode
- Content management, both offline and online, using EmacsMuse
- Twittering using an external mode and json.el
- Maintain personal contacts using BbdbMode
- Browse the web using emacs-w3m
- Maths stuff using imaxima-imath
- .. as well as text editing and code cutting.
I use GNU Emacs 23.x.
More about me at http://www.unpluggable.com