- Js2Mode – js2-mode is a full blown IDE style mode, with its own parser.
- js3-mode is “[a] chimeric fork of js-mode (included with emacs 24) and js2-mode that supports comma-first style and other quirks.”
Helper modes and packages
- QuickMode? to execute your current JS buffer
Finally, there are some specific modes available as well:
- NPM and Ender package manager front-ends
- Notes on the pros and cons of using these Emacs w/ these tools vs using another IDE (like Visual Studio or Webstorm). Of course “don’t have to leave Emacs”… but, other reasons? Are there shortcomings we should look to address?
CategoryHypermedia CategoryProgramming CategoryNeedsAttention