A tool to help with ELPA-like packages.
ElpaKit can do 2 useful things:
- it can make packages (mostly this is difficult for tar packages) from source files
- it can make local package archives full of packages from source files
This last feature is particularly useful if you want to use a LocalElpaArchive.
Other things ElpaKit can do
- run tests in clean emacsen on packages built from source files
- run clean daemon servers with packages built from source files
- eval all the code you declare in packages
ElpaKit is available from marmalade.
The source is on github, here.
A very comprehensive README is included on GitHub.