- Toggle (set/remove) a bookmark.
- Jump to next/previous bookmark.
- Different wrapping modes.
- Setting bookmarks based on a regexp.
- List bookmarks in a separate buffer.
Very nice package!! I use bm.el much more frequently than standard bookmark.el. – rubikitch
I have written an extension for this that adds a listing of all bookmarks in all buffers. See here: bm-ext.el – DanMcKinley
ATM, bm.el contains
‘bm-show-all’ and claims to since version 1.34 – there is even acknowledgement of DanMcKinley’s work from bm-ext.el. AFAICT, bm-ext.el is no longer necessary from a functional perspective. – Anonymous
If you want to be able to toggle bookmarks by clicking in the fringe, this works for me:
(global-set-key (kbd "<left-fringe> <mouse-1>") #'(lambda(event)
- Anything –
- Bookmark+ – Similar VisualStudio-like behavior. Visible bookmarks that also function as normal (standard) bookmarks. Cycle, highlight in various ways. A bookmark can be, but need not be, highlighted. It can be temporary or persistent.