Última vez editado
Resumen: Add a link to the MoViMentMode page.
> ** MoViMentMode -- A minor mode for easier cursor movement
< ** KillMatchingLines -- The power of ‘M-x flush-lines’ with killing.
> ** KillMatchingLines -- The power of âM-x flush-linesâ with killing.
< ** CrosshairHighlighting – highlight the current [[line]] and column; track cursor or show cross hairs momentarily.
> ** CrosshairHighlighting â highlight the current [[line]] and column; track cursor or show cross hairs momentarily.
Click the heading to list pages in this category. This category is about editing, not modes. See CategoryModes, instead.
- Moving text
- MoveLine – Moving the current line
- MoveRegion – Moving a region
- MoveLineRegion – Indifferently move the current line or region
- move-lines – Indifferently move the current line or the lines surrounding region (like Eclipse)
- MoViMentMode – A minor mode for easier cursor movement
- Killing, yanking, copying and deleting:
- Cursor indication
- Column indication and finding long lines:
- Text tricks:
- Jumping around, and seeing where you’ve been
- MarkCommands – Use of mark and point to jump around
- Lisp:hqw-goto.el – A quick way to go to specific window line and position.
- quick-jump.el – -Remember current position,and jump back
- BookMarks – Jump to places you have recorded (persistently or not).
- Bookmark+ – Extensions to standard bookmark features, including VisualStudio?-like bookmarks
- VisibleBookmarks – VisualStudio?-like bookmarks for quick in-buffer navigation
- BreadcrumbForEmacs – Leave breadcrumb bookmarks in the buffers, and jump back to them quickly.
- Icicles - Tripping – Jump around among various sets of things (projects, files, bookmarks, buffers, markers, Info pages, search hits, windows, frames,…).
- FastNav – Multiple commands to support quick jump to, replace at, kill at, etc. the next/previous occurences of characters.
- Text checking