Última vez editado
Resumen: Rückgängig gemacht auf den Stand vom 2013-08-24 11:21 UTC
< Click the title heading to WikiModes for all pages in this category.
> Click the title heading to search for all pages in this category.
This category focuses on Emacs’s uses in education.
Click the title heading to search for all pages in this category.
- Dictionary lookup packages (many of them) can be found under CategoryInterface.
- Drill - a module of OrgMode. Runs an interactive session where “facts” in org mode files are presented for review or recall, using the supermemo SM5 spaced repetition algorithm. Homepage and Worg-page.
- ELIP - EMACS Learning Instruction Program, based on the supermemo interval learning system, requires EmacsDataBase EDB. http://www.gnuvola.org/software/elip/
- EtxtMode – a mode that extends ViewMode for easier reading and bookmarking of e-texts, like those found on Project Gutenberg
- FlashCard – type complete answers, use five simulated decks of cards to practice
- FlashMaker – create flashcard decks from existing dictionaries
- KanjiDictionary (kdic.el) – practice your kanji
- RDictCc – is an english-german (and vice versa) dictionary written in Ruby. It includes an emacs module which integrates it into emacs. Get it from apps section at the author’s homepage.
- SpanishTest – a small script for learning spanish vocabulary and verb conjugations
- Speedreading – Teach yourself to read faster http://www.bobnewell.net/elisp.html
- ThesauriAndSynonyms – Finding roughly equivalent words in natural languages. Lists applications to other related information and tasks.
- VerbisteEl – Conjugate/deconjugate French verbs using the verbiste program
- VocabTest – a vocabulary tester
- voctest - Emacs-based program for vocabulary testing. It uses a dictionary file containing colon-separated translations and presents a flash card-like interface. It is small but quite useful if you need to memorize something. http://belikoff.net/stuff/soft/voctest.el, see screenshot
See also SpreadSheet.