Pinbar is a minor mode that displays a tab bar at the top, similar to the idea of tabbar.
Author: Gaofeng Huang <email@example.com>
Created: 18 May 2007
Set up your Emacs
- Download pinbar.el, and add a path of a directory containing pinbar.el to your `load-path`.
- Put the following code to your `.emacs`:
(global-set-key "\M-0" 'pinbar-add)
- Execute `M-x pinbar-mode`.
- Press (kbd “M-0”) to put a tab associated with current buffer to the header line.
- Press (kbd “M-- M-0”) to remove all the tabs associated with current buffer.
- Press M - 1~9 to visit the buffer associated with the tab shown on the header line.