All stuff quotes…
- TypographicalPunctuationMarks – having Emacs insert “quotes” that look nice.
- OpeningQuote – semiautomatically insert a
` when typing a
'. This may be useful when writing documentation, such as EmacsLisp doc-strings, but it probably gets in your way in a gazillion other ways.
- EmacsChannelQuotes – memorable quotes from #emacs.
- QuotesMode – navigating a collection of quotes in the ol’ fortune cookie format.
- BoxQuote – fancy ways of quoting people using ASCII characters.
- QuotedLambda –
'(lambda () foo) is useless in EmacsLisp.
- BackquoteSyntax – explaining the power of
`(foo ,(bar)) in EmacsLisp.
- HtmlQuote – quoting HTML so that you can incorporate it as readable source into other HTML documents. Works for XML.
- RandomIdleQuote – when Emacs is idle, a random quote will appear in your echo area. Eeek!
- StockQuote – money makes the world go round!