Tumbl is a set of functions for emacs which create posts to your tumblr page. It currently “Works For Me”, but it’s a quick attempt at getting something working. Suggestions for improvements, features or comments are welcome.
Currently, the following functions are defined:
- Post complete buffer text to your tumblr log as ‘regular’ post type. Prompts for buffer name and title
- Post region as ‘regular’ post. Prompts for title
- Post region as tumblr quote. Prompts for quote source.
- Post region as tumblr conversation. Prompts for title.
- Post new link. The url is captured from the current region. Prompts for link name and description
- Post new link. The link name is captured from the current region. Prompts for link URL and description
Other tubmlr.com libraries for emacs: