French typo. reviewer, newbie, don’t use Emacs yet nor Emacswiki…
- Your (or known emacsen hacker or famous person connected with emacsen history) off-site homepage
- Your/their (if self-published on Web) nick on #emacs
- Your/their URL for non-Emacs Wiki homepage, on-line diary, web log, blog, live journal, etc.
- Your/their (if self-published on Web) real email address
- Your/their interests, proficiency, ‘road to emacs’, and esp., contributions to emacs
- which emacs you/they use (i.e., for your own EmacsWiki homepage, either “I use Emacs” or “I use XEmacs”; for an Emacs Wiki homepage you are creating to refer to another person, i.e., an emacsen hacker or famous person associated with emacsen history, “uses Emacs” or “uses XEmacs”, if known.