Click on the title to search for all pages in the internationalization (i18n) category. This includes Latin-1 and CP-1250 questions, Japanese and Chinese fonts and input methods, using BDF fonts on NT Emacs, etc.
Coding System stuff:
- CodingSystem? – what coding systems are
- GutenbergCoding – coding system for Project Gutenberg texts
- HtmlCoding – coding system for HTML files (Emacs 21)
- LatexEnc – coding system from LaTeX
- MuleUCS – extending utf-8 and other unicode coding systems
- PerlPodCoding – coding system from perl POD
- SelectingTheRightCodingSystem through auto-detection, a keyboard command, a text mark in the file, or a project-specific configuration
- Unicad – universal charset auto-detection, like mozilla can do
- XmlCoding – coding system for XML files (Emacs 21)
For some basic information on MULE, read the paper by Handa et al.