Michael Paulukonis often refers to himself in the third person. He is also known as (the) Other Michael. Unsurprisingly for an user-page in this wiki, he uses Emacs.
But only since the summer of 2007, and mainly on Windows.
He can also be found online at http://michaelpaulukonis.com/ and http://www.xradiograph.com/Emacs
He’s a member of the FSF – and you should be, too (especially if you use Emacs) !
Thanks, Drew – ‘cept I’ve been here for years. Just renamed the page from my “handle” to my “real name.” – MichaelPaulukonis
- look at WikiModeDiscussion
- look into darkstrap
- look into variant on wikipedia css – I like how the layout works, just not the stark-white fluorscently-lit colors (it’s like a website at walmart)
- look at DropBox notes – implement, test, and update page
- whee! games! I didn’t know most of these existed. As if I’d have the time….
- hoping to work on pmwiki-mode
- Journal - I use a modified version of this.
- created a repo @ https://github.com/MichaelPaulukonis/fisler-journal.el
- contains original code as found @ Journal and my modifications
- TODO: Clean up code, prefix-space (“namespace”) the code, and fix the issues
- I’m migrating over to use org-mode, but I used Journal for about 6 years; I have a lot of fondness for it
- and it’s influenced how I want to work with org-mode (which may not be how I should work with org-mode)
Packages/pages/things I like
Packages I used to like
Packages, Pages, and things I am thinking about liking
- a way to get nxml mode to be happy with html5
- a NodeJs mode that gives me auto-completion on the REPL within Emacs, of course
- SachaChua - in particular, the link about re-orging the .emacs file
Navigation to places I want to remember
every contribution I have ever made to this wiki