In the spirit of EmacsNiftyTricks and GnusNiftyTricks, we bring you more tricks for another application that runs in the Emacs OS
- M-x bbdb-show-duplicates - great for finding duplicate data in your bbdb, and “R” lets you merge records
- integrate BBDB and Gnus (bbdb-initialize ‘gnus ‘message ‘sc) (add-hook ‘gnus-startup-hook ‘bbdb-insinuate-gnus) (require ‘message-x)
- hit colon to automatically add a message author to your bbdb
- autocompletion of email addresses in the To: field in Gnus drafts I don’t actually know what other features bbdb-gnus has. Any contributors?
- Use Icicles completion with BBDB: Icicles - BBDB Completion