Who should use or needs this mode?
- This mode is for editing data additions for the Internet Movie Database (IMDb). It’s for people who submit such additions regularly and don’t use the IMDb’s online additions system.
- Please note that IMDb has disabled the e-mail additions interface effective Jan 1st, 2004, for other than long-time, regular submitters. If you are not a long-time, regular submitter to IMDb, you probably cannot use the e-mail additions interface anymore and thus this mode will probably be of no use for you.
- Provides easy help (description, formal syntax, example, on-line guide and e-mail address) for every IMDb submission keyword
- Can use locally saved on-line guides instead of connecting to the IMDb WWW server
- Syntax highlighting (font-lock)
- Provides menu with most important commands
- Creates new submission templates with the keywords you choose inserted
- Creates sub-templates for keywords
- Has beginner mode which makes using templates even more easier
- Auto-creates a mail buffer for your data additions to IMDb
- Provides insertion of comment, correct and namecorrect keywords
- Provides copying any data field from the next/previous line
- Provides moving to next/previous IMDb submission keyword
- Provides swapping any name from non-comma to comma form
- Provides auto-insertion, increasing or decreasing of roman numerals, e.g. (II), for indexed names
You can get it here: