I use Emacs for nearly everything in daily job:
- reading mail/news with Gnus (CategoryGnus),
- organizing myself with OrgMode
- or even editing text files.
When it comes to programming, I do most frequently PythonProgrammingInEmacs. I also use AUCTeX regularly.
You can find me in the EmacsChannel under the nickname Sigma.
Since I work on several different computers I need to keep my configuration online and up-to-date : this is part of my dotfiles project on GitHub. You can download it via
git clone git://github.com/sigma/dotfiles.git
- Magit: co-maintainer
- gist.el: maintainer. the ‘next’ branch is based on the gh.el github binding (and many other improvements)
- mocker.el: a mocking framework for Emacs lisp code
- gh.el: an elisp binding for the GitHub API (very alpha)
- logito: a very basic logging framework
- org-magit: link magit repositories/logs/commits from org files
- org-s5: tweak the HTML exporter to generate a S5 presentation
I adapted ErBot so that it can be used with http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/octopus (an extensible chat server I wrote) through Lispy. This way I can annoy the Mtp people with emacs.
I occasionally contributed to EmacsMuse and PlannerMusePort.