Joakim at verona dot se
http://www.verona.se, where many of my Emacs projects are detailed.
I’ve worked on some emacs stuff like:
- maven2 support for Cedet
- Java support for Cedet
- zen-mode.el, a facility to quickly change between fullscreen and windowed mode for emacs.
- a patch for windows.c such that windows can be tagged to not be deleted by delete-other-windows. This is useful for ECB like windows layouts, implemented at the C level.
- a semanticdb backend for java, which moves the responsibility of handling completions from jdee to semantic.
- Fixed buglets in various modes such as visual basic mode and wdired mode.
- A package called Lisp:fsdired.el for sorting files with dired.
- EmacsXembed, a patch for embedding gtk widgets in emacs windows!
- A patch for Emacs so ImageMagick can be used to load image files. I use it load .djvu files. It is now in Emacs 24.
- dired-sequence.el, dired functions to handle sequentialy named files.
- A patch for emacs to call the libmagic library for file info(This seems to get rejected due to complexity)
- dragbox.el – draw a bounding box interactively in an image, and have it ocr:d
- emsane.el – An Emacs SANE frontend, SANE is the scanner interface for free operating systems.
- dna-debug.el – debug your dna
- inkmacs.el – emacs and inkscape integration
Most elisp projects are at https://github.com/jave
The xwidget patch is a branch in the Emacs repos.
I’ve used Emacs since ‘88, but I only realised the potential of emacs nirvana in ‘04 when I migrated nearly all my applications to emacs, except multimedia. Slow learner I suppose. Recently I’ve even been interested in moving musical and graphical workflows to Emacs.
A TODO of some stuff I should fill in:
Welcome to the wiki! CEDET scared me when I started fiddling with it… ☺ – AlexSchroeder