[R]egular [E]pression [C]ommand [S]uggester
recs is a simple regexp-based command suggestion minor mode.
- Define command patterns as standard emacs regexps
- Receive suggestions for more efficient command sequences.
- When you discover a more efficient way of doing something, add it to your suggestion patterns and receive suggestions about it until it’s a habit.
- A timer to set the minimum number of seconds between suggestions
It’s located at https://github.com/tlh/recs-mode.el
1. Put recs.el somewhere on your emacs load path
2. Add these lines to your .emacs file:
Consult the comments in recs.el for configuration instructions.