Use CamelCase for new pages. Here’s some help for choosing page names:
- If the name is short, such as Sql or Tcl, add “Mode” if you are somehow describing an Emacs mode. Therefore: SqlMode,
- For something as big as Gnus, you can expect a lot of sub pages. Therefore just make it a category: CategoryGnus.
- If the page contains your configuration for a specific package, use the suffix “Configuration”, eg. BbdbConfiguration.
- If you still can’t find a good name, just append “Page”. I haven’t seen this used on other wikis. They usually use ugly capitalization tricks such as UgLy. Oh well. TrampPage is nice because you can use it to say, “For more information, see the TrampPage”.
When should links like [[This]] be used?
Links in double square brackets (also known as FreeLink?s) are used for the following:
- single-word pages such as Gnus, acronyms such as BBDB, and other non-words such as w3
- page names containing spaces in foreign languages
- page names in scripts that don’t use upper and lower case pages such as 網站地圖