How do i mark selected unstaged changes and commit them? – VagnJohansen 2012-02-06 09:59 UTC
Unfortunately there’s currently no multiple selection for magit items
– YannHodique 2012-03-29 09:45 UTC
Many commands, iincluding the unstaging command, now act on the items in the region. Please try Magit’s next branch.
– JonasBernoulli 2014-09-05 22:01 UTC
Where is the section for signing git commit with gpg key?
1) I do not want to disturb my actual system setting for this ,becasue Emacs is “yet another software” on my device.
2) This is such a de facto standard and it is badly missing (docs and features)
3) While trying to commit with sign (--s choose from the transient pop) …it is taking way long …press $ and it is saying “ Waiting for the editor to close …..gpg failed to sign data…etc”
Heads up! gpg key is perfectly wotking on other app inside emacs(GUI/Environment) ,i.e I can sign and encrypt my mail in mu4e or Gnus , no problem whatsoever. But…this damn thing is failing me.
I am wondering nobody encounter this problem???? Hard to believe!, if anybody did ..where is precise and explicit docs of it???
– unixbhaskar 2021-08-31 03:34 UTC
Resolved it doing the suggestion provided by someone at Reddit emacs space …just need to add one entry in gpg-agent.conf file i.e
and Start the pinentry-start service ….voila!
– unixbhaskar 2021-09-02 05:39 UTC
Ah, very cool.
– Alex Schroeder 2021-09-02 20:47 UTC