This page contains links to various users’ Emacs configurations.
Self-documenting Emacs configurations that make use of a mixture of Org and Emacs Lisp with literate programming techniques.
Where can I find more?
There’s lots more at:
Adding an example Emacs Configuration
When adding a new Emacs configuration to this page, please bear in mind the following:
- Lists are alphabetically sorted by author
- List items do not end with a period
- Add the config to the appropriate section; if it uses OrgMode to generate the main configuration files, then link it in OrgModeConfigs, otherwise add it to OtherConfigs
- Please start the item with the name of the author, to help with the alphabetical ordering
- Please add a brief summary; every Emacs configuration is different, why might someone want to look at this one?
- EnterpriseEmacs – a page about minimal amount of settings for a behavior more common to the bulk of most other editors and IDEs
- MsWindowsDotEmacs – setting up .emacs on Windows